Thanks so much for your interest. Your feedback will go a long way towards ensuring our new grayscale photo coloring books are just as engaging as our graphic novels. Our hope is to have you, the reviewer, log onto Amazon on December 16th and leave a quick review (purchase not necessary). As thanks, let us know after you've posted an Amazon review and we will send you a free print copy. Launching with an assortment of reviews helps books gain instant visibility on Amazon. Print copies are book store quality, with glossy covers, and crisp pages just begging for color.
Here's how you can help ...
- Download the coloring book using the link at the bottom of this page
- Check them out - see what catches your eye, what inspires you
- Hold your thoughts until LAUNCH DAY - DECEMBER 16th, then find "A Day At The Powwow" on Amazon (we will also send you a direct link to the book on Launch Day)
- Leave a short review at the bottom of the book page - click "Write A Review" (no purchase necessary)
- Let us know when you've left a review on Amazon and we will send you a FREE PRINT COPY
Reviews are a big part of marketing on Amazon, even a short sentence helps books get the attention they deserve. Thanks so much for your efforts and feedback. You are part of an amazing community.
Download your pdf review copies of our upcoming coloring books below.
FYI - keep in mind, the final version of this new book will have 60 images to color, so we're still narrowing down the final choices. There will also be some changes to the intro text.
**this is a low-resolution personal-use review copy, not meant for public distribution**
A Day At The Powwow
Our very first grayscale photo coloring book ... and what better way to start than with a celebration ... that's what powwows are all about ... a celebration of Indigenous culture, dance and friendships. If you have never been to a powwow, you are in for a unique experience. The rich colors of regalia, the vibrancy of the textures, the diversity of the dances - your amazement is guaranteed! Now, for the first time ever, add your own color to an amazing collection of grayscale powwow photos and make your coloring projects authentically Indigenous. "A Day At The Powwow" officially launches on December 16th. Be sure to login to Amazon that day and leave your review.